KINGFISHER LP3 RTU – UNBEATABLE PRICING – Save up to 30%
Semaphore Australia has recently completed works on the LP-3 unit to add support for Ethernet and HART communication cards. To acknowledge this and introduce the enhance feature set, for all orders placed from 1st October, 2015 with a shippable date prior to 31st December, 2015 the Kingfisher Low Power RTU base model LP-3-00 will be available at the reduced rate of $795.00 list ex-GST.
When combined with the additional communication option cards we are able to offer LP-3s with the following example list prices.
- LP3-00 base unit . Was LIST AUD $1195 now LIST $ 795.00.
- LP3-I0 base unit plus isolated serial. Was LIST AUD $1380 now LIST $ 980.00.
- LP3-II base unit plus x2 isolated serial. Was LIST AUD $1565 now LIST $ 1165.00.
- LP3-IT3 base unit plus isolated serial & Ethernet. Was LIST AUD $1575 now LIST $ 1175.00.
- LP3-T30 base unit plus Ethernet. Was LIST AUD $1390 now LIST $ 990.00.
- LP3-T3T3 base unit plus x2 Ethernet. Was LIST AUD $1585 now LIST $ 1185.00.
Contact your Kingfisher agent now to take advantage of this offer. Standard discounts apply
(All prices ex GST from AUD price list – International customers please contact your sales representative for USD equivalent pricing)
The LP-3-00 base unit is a fully featured stand alone RTU and has been used extensively throughout Australia and New Zealand in a wide variety of applications including;
- Remote Tank Monitoring
- Flood level monitoring.
- Data Logging and reporting.
- Gas Metering.
- Power Line fault monitoring.
- Plus many more!
Key features include:
- Base communications including 1 x RS232 Port, 1 x RS232/485 configurable, plus two communication option sockets which can be fitted with any of the following options in any combination Isolated RS232/485 Serial, Ethernet, HART, PSTN, Private Line, and 900Mhz Spread Spectrum. (Part numbers show at the end of this document
- On board IO including
8 x Digital Inputs,
2 x Relay Outputs,
4 x Analog Inputs,
1 x Analog Output.
- Low Power Sleep function suited directly for operation from Solar
- PLC ladder logic programmed with Toolbox32 (free download from the Semaphore Help desk)
- Extensive Serial and Ethernet protocol support including DNP3 Slave, Modbus Master and Slave and of course Kingfisher Series II
- HART protocol support in conjunction with the HART communication option card
Screen capture of revised LP-3 section from the Kingfisher RTU price list valid 1st October to 31st Dec 2015.